Social Care Worker
- You need to have care experience and you also need to be able to drive
- £12.00 per hour and paid by shift!
- Mileage paid at 30p per mile.
- Shifts: 7-2 and 3-10 pm and every other weekend.
All Care are looking for caring, kind and compassionate people to join their amazing team of domiciliary care assistants in Romsey. You will also be required to cover all areas when not needed in Romsey.
We have an excellent training programme, lots of support available, and a designated person you can talk to if ever you have any questions! Most importantly, we take our time and do not rush you to go solo.
Our care team are responsible for assisting our clients with personal care, food/fluid preparation, medication prompts and domestic/shopping tasks.
Our team are brilliant at what they do and we understand it takes a special person to be a carer. If you want to make a difference in people’s lives, please apply now. It’s hard to find a more rewarding role!
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant:
- Helping clients to achieve their reablement plans/goals.
- Promoting dignity and respect.
- Meal preparation/support.
- Personal care.
- Medication support.
Skills you should possess for the Care Assistant role:
- Full drivers licence.
- Passion for making a difference to individuals in their own homes.
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Reliable and flexible.
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them.
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
All Care have served our community since 2004 and from day one have put the customers at the heart of everything we do. We cover care in 4 regions of the South-East; Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, West Berkshire and West Sussex.
Make a difference to someone’s life and apply today: www.all-care.co.uk/careers
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Contracted hours available
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniforms
- Full training provided
- High street discounts
- Holiday pay
- Job security
- NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3)
- Ongoing training
- Paid DBS
- Paid induction training
- Paid mileage
- Paid refresher training
- Paid training
- Pension scheme
- Permanent contract available
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Working within the same geographical area