Senior Salaried Care Assistant
As a Senior Carer, you will be responsible for caring for people with a wide range of needs. This role will also give you the opportunity to use your management skills to ensure a high level of quality care is being delivered. We are looking for someone who is customer-focused, committed to delivering exceptional, high-quality care and has strong attention to detail. While it is not imperative that you have a Level 3 qualification in health and social care, you need to be interested in working towards it.
If you are the kind of person who is determined to be your best in whatever you do and make a difference to individuals in the community then the All Care team would like to hear from you.
Pay: £23,000 per year.
Mileage = 30p per mile.
Hours: between 07:00-15:00pm and 15:00-22:00pm and every other weekend.
All Care are looking for an experienced full-time Senior Carer to join their Regional Support Team covering areas such as Fleet, Farnborough, Aldershot, Yateley, Hook, Hartley Wintney.
Responsibilities of a Senior Salaried Care Assistant;
- Helping clients to achieve their reablement plans/goals.
- Assist with inducting new members of the care team
- Settling in new clients
- Promoting dignity and respect.
- Meal preparation/support.
- Personal care.
- Medication support.
Skills you should possess for the Senior Salaried Care Assistant role;
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Full drivers licence.
- Passion for making a difference to individuals in their own homes.
- Hold NVQ L2-3 in Health and Social Care (desirable)
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Reliable and flexible.
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them.
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Competitive pay rates
- Career development opportunities
- Contracted hours available
- Full training provided
- Holiday pay
- Job security
- Free uniforms
- NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3)
- Ongoing training
- Paid DBS
- Paid mileage
- Paid refresher training
- Personal and professional development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme