Senior Salaried Care Assistant
£19,500 - 35 hrs
£20,894.11 - 37.5 hrs
- Full-Time positions are available in High Wycombe.
- experience required and full training will be provided.
- Shifts: 8am-2pm and 4pm-10pm.
- Every other weekend off.
All Care are looking for an experienced full-time senior carer to join their Regional Support Team covering areas such as Hazlemere, High Wycombe, Marlow, Stokenchurch.
Do you have experience in the care industry? Are you a driver? Are you looking to take that next step on the career ladder? Then we are looking for you!!
If you’re the kind of person who’s determined to be your best in whatever you do and make a difference to individuals in the community then the All Care team would like to hear from you.
Some of your duties as part of the senior team will include being responsible for inducting in our new care team members along with settling in new Customers, reviews and care delivery.
Skills you should possess for the Senior Care Assistant role;
- Minimum 1-year experience is required
- Full drivers licence.
- Passion for making a difference to individuals in their own homes.
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Reliable and flexible.
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them.
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
- Car lease scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniforms
- Full training provided
- NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3)
- Paid DBS
- Paid induction training
- Paid mileage (30p per mile)
- Refer a friend bonus scheme