Senior Salaried Care Assistant
Full - Time position at £22,425 pa for 37.5 hours per week
All Care are looking for an experienced full-time Senior Care Assistant to join their Regional Support Team covering areas such as Emsworth, Chichester, Bognor Regis, Arundel, and the surrounding areas.
Do you have experience in the care industry? Are you a driver? Are you looking to take that next step on the career ladder? Then we are looking for you!!
If you’re the kind of person who’s determined to be your best in whatever you do and make a difference to individuals in the community then the All Care team would like to hear from you.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for leading, managing, and supporting a care team to ensure a high quality of care and service is provided to all our service users at all times. You’ll play a key part with care delivery in the service user's home, the Senior Care Assistant will provide and ensure the highest standards of care are achieved in all areas including relationship-centered care to meet the needs of our service users.
Some of your duties as part of the senior team will include being responsible for inducting in our new care team members along with settling in new Customers, reviews, and care delivery.
Skills you should possess for the Senior Care Assistant role;
- Minimum 1-year experience is required
- Full driver's license.
- Passion for making a difference to individuals in their own homes.
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Reliable and flexible.
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them.
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
- Spot Checks
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Career development opportunities
- Contracted hours available
- Free uniforms
- Full training provided
- Ongoing training