Registered Manager Required in High Wycombe
Up to £37,000 per Annum
Registered Manager - Domiciliary Care
An exciting opportunity for the role of Registered Manager has become available for a Domiciliary Care Company with All Care in our High Wycombe branch. All Care are looking for a dedicated, responsible and enthusiastic individual to lead the operation and fulfil the registered manager role. As the lead provider in the High Wycombe area with Buckinghamshire city councils, Help to Live at Home, this is a long term and exciting project for the successful candidate.
- Efficiently manage the running of the branch in line with CQC legal regulations, as well as company policy and procedures.
- Promote the highest standards of care and service to all clients
- Fulfil the contractual obligations of the Help to Live at Home contract.
- Develop relationships with key customers and service providers.
- Recruit and manage the care workers, and care coordinators and assist in their role development and career enhancement.
The Ideal Individual:
As the main provider in High Wycombe, All Care will require an exceptional and experienced manager to develop and grow operations. The ideal individual will:
- Be passionate about their role, committed to the highest standards of care and compliant with CQC regulations
- An experienced leader, able to manage a large team and develop the team.
- Have at least two years of experience in the care industry in a registered manager’s role.
- Must have NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care and be working or willing to work towards level 5.
- Must have a full driving license.
- Holiday pay