You must have a driving license and access to your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
Are you a compassionate and caring individual who is experienced within the care industry? Are you looking for flexibility to work mornings, evenings and weekends?
Due to being awarded a new contract, we have an exciting opportunity at our branch in Basingstoke for an experienced Care Assistant to join our Reablement team!
Shifts: 07:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00 shifts and every other weekend.
Type of work: 37.5hrs per week - Full-Time, Permanent.
Location: Basingstoke and the surrounding areas.
Within this role, you will play a vital part in helping our service users to remain independent within their own home by assisting and supporting them with daily tasks.
- Helping clients to achieve their reablement plans/goals.
- Promoting dignity and respect.
- Meal preparation/support.
- Personal care.
- Medication support.
What you will need:
- Minimum 1-year experience in the Care industry.
- Full drivers licence & access to your own vehicle.
- Passion for making a difference to individuals in their own homes.
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
- Reliable and flexible.
- You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them.
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
Make a difference to someone’s life and apply today: www.all-care.co.uk/careers
- Career development opportunities
- Discount voucher scheme
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniforms
- Holiday pay
- Job security
- NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3)
- Ongoing training
- Paid DBS
- Paid induction training
- Pension scheme
- Permanent contract available
- Refer a friend bonus scheme