*We are looking for bank staff to include working over the Christmas and New Year period*
Due to business growth, we are looking for Live-In Care Assistants in Hampshire who will support clients in their own homes providing personal care, food prep and domestic duties as required. This also includes assisting with shopping duties too.
Must have a minimum of 6 months experience to be considered for this vacancy.
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further
- You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable adults
- Reliable and flexible
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Understanding the responsibility of being a live-in carer
We like to offer our Care Assistants an excellent benefits package, we believe in rewarding our carers with the following
- 3-hour break per day
- Working patterns negotiable
- Transport provided to and from the client
- Flexible working hours with permanent /temporary positions available
- Paid training
- Paid DBS check
- Discounted vouchers for high street retail stores
- Refer a friend scheme
Apply now – We look forward to hearing from you!