We are looking for an engaging, flexible and outgoing Regional Care Trainer.
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience).
Location: Covering our branches in High Wycombe, Newbury and Basingstoke
Primarily, your role will be to deliver the Care Certificate Induction and Refresher at various locations. However, we are an ever-expanding training department so a willingness to create (with support) and deliver more subject-specific training is essential.
- Creative, full of ideas with a willingness to share with and learn from others in the team
- Someone with Care Experience who is looking to take their knowledge and skills to a different direction
- An experienced Induction Trainer in the Care Sector with a very good knowledge of the Care Certificate
- Qualified to L3 Award in Education and Training (AET) previously known as PTLLS (desirable) OR
- a willingness to work towards this qualification
- You will be engaging, confident and approachable in the class
- You will be computer literate and have the ability to input information accurately onto spreadsheets, upload workbooks/signing in sheets/feedback forms, PDF mark the workbooks and feedback in a timely manner.
- You may be in another part of the Health and Social Care Sector and feel you have enough transferable skills and knowledge to apply for the role.
- Car Driver
- Efficient in Word, Excel, PDF and PowerPoint
- Manage time and resources effectively
- Care Certificate Knowledge
- Able to stay overnight away from home (post-Covid)
- Willingness to cover sickness, holidays at short notice
- Confident in giving constructive feedback
- If not fully experienced, has had previous training experience in some form e.g. coaching, one to one and feels would be confident in the classroom
- Willing to attend 'train the trainer' courses for Manual Handling and First Aid
- Qualified L3 AET/PTLLS if not, willing to be trained to this level
- Career development opportunities
- Paid DBS
- Personal and professional development