Field Care Supervisor Required in Crawley
£21,000 per annum plus extra for on-call
This is an excellent opportunity to start/develop a career in the care sector.
For this role, you must be experienced within the care sector and hold or be happy to work towards NVQ level 3.
Hours are Monday – Friday 09:00 -17:00 pm with some evening and weekend availability to undertake field-based duties as required. Senior Carers are also required to participate in the out-of-hours on-call as part of a rolling rota. Additional pay.
- Signing up new clients and liaising with Social Services and/or family members.
- Completing client reviews and ensuring our service is running smoothly.
- Creating and maintaining person-centred care plans.
- Communicate with our care staff regarding our clients’ needs and if any changes occur.
- Completing spot checks and face to face supervisions with our care staff and ensuring all concerns, if any, are reported to the Registered Manager.
Skills you should possess for the Field Care Supervisor role;
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further
- You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable adults and staff
- Possess good IT skills and have a good telephone manner
- Be able to Assess clients for individual needs and carry out risk assessments
- Be able to type up documents using a tablet and printer
- Reliable and flexible
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Understanding the responsibility
- Must be a car driver
- Career development opportunities
- Contracted hours available
- Full training provided
- NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3)
- Paid mileage (30p per mile)