Care Team Leader required in Fleet
Location: Fleet, Farnborough, Aldershot and surrounding areas
Pay: £11.00 per hour, £16.50 bank holidays + 30p mileage
Hours: Between 07:00-22:00 & every other weekend
On-Call Rota: 1 in 4 weeks (£135 additional payment for this)
Job Type: Full-Time
** A full driving licence is essential.
We are looking to appoint a motivated and experienced Care Team Leader/Senior Care Assistant who is keen to develop their career. To be suitable for this role you will need to have excellent organisational skills, be able to motivate and supervise a team and must have experience working within adult care.
Within this role you will support our team of Care Assistants with day to day needs, ensuring our service users receive the quality care they deserve. You will also assist with daily living, providing support and companionship.
- Supporting a team of domiciliary care assistants
- On-Call rota (1 in 4-week rota)
- Completing carer reviews in the office
- Mentoring new team members
- Promoting dignity and respect
- Promoting independence
- Meal preparation/support
- Personal care
- Medication support
- Full drivers licence & access to your own vehicle
- Must have experience working within adult care
- Must have NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care
- Passion for making a difference to individuals in their own homes.
- Be approachable and willing to help others
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
All Care have served our community since 2004 and from day one have put the customers at the heart of everything we do. We cover care in 4 regions of the South-East; Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, West Berkshire and West Sussex.
We often get asked what sets us apart. We think it’s our people. For our staff, working in social care is not just a job, it’s a vocation. As a Care Team Leader, you will deliver a service that would pass the ‘Mum test’ providing safe and high-quality care that we would be happy for anyone we love, or ourselves, to receive. All Care put our clients first and treat them as if they are a part of our family.
Make a difference to someone’s life and apply today: www.all-care.co.uk/careers
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Job security
- Ongoing training
- NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3)
- Paid mileage
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Personal and professional development