Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000.00 a year dependent on experience
All-Care have an amazing opportunity for a Care Coordinator to join our fabulous office team in High Wycombe.
As part of this team, you will be extremely organised, enthusiastic, with a strong can-do problem-solving attitude and an individual that prides themselves on excellent customer service delivery for clients and staff.
- Rostering care visits, keeping up with changes and communicating these to all involved.
- Covering sickness and annual leave of care staff in advance to ensure rosters are complete.
- Answering all incoming phone calls and dealing with all queries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Be an organised individual who can manage their workload effectively.
- Take part in the out of hours On-Call rota (paid additionally).
If you would like to be a part of what is an amazing team and a tremendously rewarding career helping people in your local community, be trained to the highest standards we would love to hear from you.
Previous experience within this sector is desirable but individuals who possess the right skills and attitude will also be considered for this role.
Knowledge of using care rostering systems along with basic IT skills essential.
- Have an excellent telephone manner, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and be professional at all times.
- Excellent written and spoken English, be able to liaise with our customers and their families.
- Clear DBS.
- Experience in administration, planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage change.
- Understanding of compliance.
- Full training provided
- Paid DBS
- Paid mileage (30p per mile)
- Pension scheme