Care Assistant - Salaried
£19,500 - 35 hrs
£20,897.86 - 37.5 hrs
- Full-Time positions are available in Southampton.
- Experience required and full training will be provided.
All Care are looking for an experienced full-time senior carer to join their Regional Support Team covering areas such as Romsey, North Baddesley, West Wellow, Plaitford, Knightwood.
Do you have experience in the care industry? Are you a driver? Are you looking to take that next step on the career ladder? Then we are looking for you!
If you’re the kind of person who’s determined to be your best in whatever you do and make a difference to individuals in the community then the All Care team would like to hear from you.
Skills you should possess for the Care Assistant role;
- Minimum 1-year experience is required
- Full drivers licence.
- Passion for making a difference to individuals in their own homes.
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Reliable and flexible.
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them.
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Contracted hours available
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniforms
- Full training provided
- High street discounts
- Holiday pay
- Job security
- NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3)
- Ongoing training
- Paid DBS
- Paid induction training
- Paid mileage
- Paid mileage (30p per mile)
- Paid refresher training
- Paid training
- Pension scheme
- Permanent contract available
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Working within the same geographical area