As a Care Assistant, you have the chance to make a real difference to people’s lives, supporting them in our Extra Care Centres in Andover. You will be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
Within this role you will assist our clients with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and All Care. The type of support that you can expect to be providing is no different from what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing personal care, food/fluid preparation, medication prompts.
Monday – Friday + every other weekend
Between the hours of 07:00-22:00
Waking nights 22:00 – 07:00
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant;
- Promoting dignity and respect.
- Meal preparation/support.
- Personal care.
- Medication support.
Skills you should possess for the Care Assistant role;
- Passion for making a difference to individuals.
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Reliable and flexible.
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them.
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniforms
- Full training provided
- Ongoing training
- Paid DBS
- Refer a friend bonus scheme