Please note, you have to have a driving license and access to your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
As a Care Assistant, you have the chance to make a real difference to people’s lives, both at home and supporting them in the community. You are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
You are required to travel to the customers own home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and All Care. The type of support that you can expect to be providing is no different from what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing personal care, food/fluid preparation, medication prompts or domestic/shopping tasks.
Hours: 07:00-14:00 / 15:00-22:00 + Every other weekend
Areas we work in are:
Aldershot, Farnborough, Fleet, Hook, Hartley Wintney, Yateley.
- Be Caring, Kind and Compassionate
- Hold a Full drivers licence.
- Have a passion for making a difference to individuals in their own homes.
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
- Be Reliable and flexible.
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them.
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Free uniforms
- Full training provided
- NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3)
- Paid DBS
- Paid mileage
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme