Please note, you have to have a driving license and access to your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
At All Care, we have taken measures to protect our staff and clients by increasing stock levels of appropriate PPE, enhanced cleaning and new training procedures in infection and control.
As a Care Assistant, you have the chance to make a real difference to people’s lives, both at home and supporting them in the community. You are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
You are required to travel to the customers own home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and All Care. The type of support that you can expect to be providing is no different from what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing personal care, food/fluid preparation, medication prompts or domestic/shopping tasks.
Areas we work in are:
Hazlemere, High Wycombe, Marlow, Stokenchurch.
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant:
- Helping clients to achieve their reablement plans/goals.
- Promoting dignity and respect.
- Meal preparation/support.
- Personal care.
- Medication support.
Skills you should possess for the Care Assistant role;
- Full drivers licence.
- Passion for making a difference to individuals in their own homes.
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Reliable and flexible.
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them.
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
All Care have served our community since 2004 and from day one have put the customers at the heart of everything we do. We cover care in 4 regions of the South-East; Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, West Berkshire and West Sussex.
Make a difference to someone’s life and apply today: www.all-care.co.uk/careers
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Free uniforms
- Full training provided
- Holiday pay
- Paid DBS
- Paid induction training
- Paid mileage (30p per mile)
- Refer a friend bonus scheme