£20,000 per Annum Plus extra for on-call responsibilities
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in the care sector.
For this role, you must be experienced within the care sector and hold or be happy to work towards NVQ level 2.
Hours are Monday – Friday 09:00 -17:00 with some evening and weekend availability to undertake field-based duties as required. On-Call participation is required however this is also shared between Team Leaders and a Weekend On-Call Support Team.
Skills you should possess
- You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable adults and staff
- Possess good IT skills and have a good telephone manner
- Be able to Assess clients for individual needs and carry out risk assessments
- Be able to type up documents using a tablet and printer
- Reliable and flexible
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Understanding the responsibility
- Must be a car driver
Benefits working for All Care
- Excellent pay rates
- Career development opportunities as well as NVQs in health and social care. (Level 2-3)
- Paid training
- Discounted vouchers for high street retail stores
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniforms
- Paid DBS check
- Ongoing support